Friday, February 26, 2010

Home sweet home!

It has been a while since the last blog post because of our trip back to Australia. We had a great trip back- for reason of winds the trip from Australia to Argentina is two hours shorter than that from Argentina to Australia.

It's nice to be home. We arrived home on Wednesday morning after an overnight bus trip from Buenos Aires. Charlotte and I had met Julie, the other kids and her parents in Buenos Aires. We had a few days there and then a fantastic trip to Iguazu Falls, in the north of Argentina (deserves its own post!). We flew back to BA and then took the bus from there.

It was great to visit Australia for my brothers wedding. The wedding was a real blessing and a testimony to the way God can change lives.

But it's interesting that arriving back in Córdoba felt like coming home- not arriving in Sydney. I felt like a visitor and tourist in Sydney. I guess that was particularly highlighted because most of the family stayed here in Argentina. Wherever they are is where home is-not the physical place.

No comments:

Post a Comment