Monday, December 5, 2011

Celebrating the Argentine way

Lachlan and I just have just returned from the basketball awards night. There was a party atmosphere because the club is ascending into the highest division here in Cordoba.

In typical Argentine style, although it is a Sunday night, it kicked off at 8.30pm (after 9pm really). Jacob and Lachie both received their medals and then they had the raffle. We made a move at 12pm... but it was still going. With what I'm not sure.

Didn't feel too different to an Australian presentation day, except for the hour of the night!


And yes, my thirteen year old is enormous, but I keep telling him that he is not going to go past me in height (and if he does I will have to chop his legs down a little!) Basketball seems to be the right choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment