I checked out a local boutique today that I´ve admired from the outside for years. The owner was a well-dressed fashion-conscious woman who travels a few times a month to Buenos Aires to bring home the latest city fashion for our suburb.
I tried on two shirts that were the same colour but of a different style. I asked her opinion on the style, especially as to which was more flattering to my tummy.
She exclaimed emphatically,´Oh no my dear, you have a flat tummy! Now THIS is a tummy...´and proceeded to lift her delicate blouse to reveal an ample mass and a pair of trousers gaping and held together with string.
I didn´t quite know what to say.
A little bit too much revealed for today.
And NO, I don´t have a photo to post.
Posted by Julie
Gordita!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLol Julie!
ReplyDeleteI don't need an image. Enough damage done already.
ReplyDeleteBut I say good on you, be comfortable with who you are.
And syp using my razors.
Tio Miguel